Friday, September 10, 2010

Glamour Photography by Ole Marius Fossen


Amazing glamour and fashion photography by Ole Marius Fossen, professional Oslo based photographer, who started shooting fashion, or “pictures of his girlfriends wearing clothes” as he says. “- It really had little to do with fashion, and when I look back, the pictures are really not that great. But I learned a lot though. When finishing high school I worked for 8 months as a freelance photographer and journalist, mainly for newspapers. Then I traveled around the US for three months. It really was all about “finding myself”. And it actually worked. When I got back I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life. So I started studying photography and got my degree from the Norwegian School of Photography (Norsk Fotofagskole) in Trondheim.”